Win Free Copies of new book – Tkinter GUI Application Development Hotshot
Hi guys! Welcome back. As I recently told you that I will be holding a giveaway, the day has finally come. You will be pleased to know that I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a Giveaway of the new book that I have reviewed - Tkinter GUI Application Development Hotshot
And three lucky winners stand a chance to win 3 digital copies of this book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky Winners.
- Structure your programs in the model-view framework
- Persist your application data with object serialization
- Work with external libraries and Tkinter extensions
- Write multi-threaded GUI programs
- Re-factor code at every stage of application development
- Integrate your GUI applications to backend database
- Use networking with your Tkinter program
- Apply Internationalization to your GUI applications
- Develop a GUI program framework for maximum code reuse and rapid application development
How to Enter?
All you need to do is head on over to the book page and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments below this post to let me know what interests you the most about this book. Secondly you have to share this post on Twitter and Facebook. It’s that simple. Winners will get an e-copy of the Book.
Deadline: The contest will close on 22nd March 2014. Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!